National Bank offers mobile banking to both iPhone and Android users. Download the mobile app by searching for National Bank in the App Store or Marketplace.
Current online banking users will use their online banking user name and password to login. New users once you have the APP you will tap to register.
Problems Logging in Call 800-717-3991
Here’s What Our Mobile App Can Do For You!
- View current, running and available balances information for your linked National Bank accounts.
- Review available transactions for your linked accounts.
- View branch locations.
- View contact telephone numbers and additional contact details and update email address
- Ability to view online statements
- Create and View account alerts/notifications.
- Send us mobile mail messages and questions regarding your Mobile Banking Service. WARNING: Sensitive customer information should not be provided in any email correspondence.
- With our New Messaging System, customers and bank employees can send and receive secure messages with NB’s Mobile Banking App. This option is accessed in the app through a menu item named “Messages”. Customers may also submit forms or attachments through this secure and convenient location.
- Transfer funds between your linked internal National Bank accounts on a one-time or recurring basis including loan transfers.
- Pay bills and external payees as defined by the capabilities of National Bank’s bill pay service.
- Receive confirmation of Money Movement transactions
- Turn your National Bank Debit Card ON or Off.
- Save your username
- View full account number and routing number
- Utilize Mobile Check Deposit*
- Attach an image to item once posted, for example the invoice that relates to a bill the check was used for
*This feature requires an application. This application can be completed by clicking on the link found on the Deposits Check/History tab within the app or the application can be found within online banking on the support tab or on the services tab within your checking accounts. This application is also available at your branch.
Some of the above services may not be available for certain accounts or customer/members.