On Spot Account Opening
National Bank is pleased to offer you the opportunity to open a new account with us at your convenience. Thank you for choosing our Bank.
Please note that all applications are subject to our approval and a review of your credit history may be used in the approval process.
What you will need
- Social Security Number
- Physical Address
- Mailing Address (if applicable)
- Driver’s License Number, Issue Date, and Expiration Date
- Current e-mail address so that we can deliver electronic disclosures to you as well as communicate with you during the new account application process
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Employer Name
- Account Number and Routing Number for your current account if you choose to fund your account electronically
- The access to view and print disclosures presented to you via Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
In order to comply with this regulation, we will ask you certain questions regarding your identity.
Upon receipt of your application, we will first call you to verify your request. Once approved, we will mail you a Welcome Kit via US Mail. A signature card along with other required documents will be enclosed. Some documents will need signed and returned, others will be for your records. A postage paid, preaddressed envelope will be provided for your convenience. All necessary documents including a notarized color copy of your Driver's License and Social Security Card (if applicable) must be returned within 30 days or the account will be closed. Funds provided to open the account may be unavailable until we receive your completed signature card. Any debit card request will be delayed until all documents have been returned. If you wish to bring the documents into your nearest branch, we will scan your Driver's License and Social Security Card at that time.